How To Play
Goaltimate has the same rules as Ultimate Frisbee, with a few additional twists...
- Play 4v4 with hockey style subbing
- Stall count is 5 seconds
- Scoring is one point, but two points if thrown from behind the clear line
- Turnovers change possession and must pass it back to the clear zone
- Clearing is "make it take it" style after a score
- One way when passing through the hoop
- Picks are allowed
- Three seconds are allowed in the endzone for an offensive player
- Goaltending is not allowed (defender within 10 feet of offensive player to remain in endzone)
- Game length is either timed or played to 5
For a more complete rule set and recommended field dimensions check out USAGoaltimate. For now, see what it actually looks like to play below!